Jade tagged me in a thing earlier, so here are 10 random facts about me:
- I like to collect old calculators, and learned a little bit of Russian once to read the manual for one of them.
- 2D idols ruined my life.
- One of my hobbies is building furniture. Or maybe more accurately ‘was’, it’s been a while since I had regular access to the tools…
- Bad puns are what I live for.
- The only Zelda game I’ve ever finished was Link’s Awakening, even though I have played every one except Skyward Sword
and that CDi monstrosity.
- There is about 600GB of manga on my hard drive.
- I learned how to program when I was 14 by playing with graphing calculators. Now it’s kinda my career
except the graphing calculator part.
- I own 4 oscilloscopes, but only 2 of them actually work.
- I own too many shirts and not enough pants.
- My favorite Megaman game is X4
but Tron Bonne will always hold a special place in my heart as well.